Large Snowdonia accommodation on a tranquil country estate; Hot tub, games room and wood-burners
Guests say… “This is a truly beautiful house.. homely, well equipped, perfect for large groups, with enough room for your own space if needed” “We’ve had two wonderful holidays here, both were excellent…”
We’re pleased to announce that “we’re good to go!” This means we can welcome guests confident that we meet the latest guidance for COVID-19 in partnership with Visit Wales.
Ideal for a large family or group, three traditional stone-built houses sleep up to 19 in proper beds (up to 22 with fold-up beds). The largest house features an open-plan kitchen and dining area for up to 20 to eat together, and a private garden with hot tub:
Located in the heart of Snowdonia, the ‘4th top region in the world to visit‘ (Lonely Planet), this handsome estate has it all. 250 year old manor-house accommodation and gatehouse cottage, steeped in history with traditional features and Charnwood wood-burners set in original fireplaces:
Sizeable terraced patio area to enjoy outdoor eating with views of the small lake, mature trees and mountains (Weber kettle BBQs provided). Enjoy the games room, or explore nine acres of developed gardens, with rhododendrons, streams and woodland bordering onto the Teigl river:
From this picturesque position at the head of the Vale of Ffestiniog, enjoy one of the ‘finest natural playgrounds in Europe’ (Rough Guide) with beaches, zip wires, pony trekking, mountain biking, white water rafting, surfing, hiking, and even a friendly pub serving food and local ales just 5 minutes walk away… or just relax with a drink on the patio and appreciate the mountain views!
Guests say… “Hot tub, views, beautiful building.. just perfect..” “…The warm welcome, the accommodation and location were all fantastic” “Beautiful view and cozy rooms..”
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Children? Children are very welcome but need to be appropriately supervised to ensure their health and safety – like many properties in Snowdonia, there are potential hazards such as stairs, wood burners, a small lake, hot tub and river-side woodland
- Parties? We are in a peaceful location on the edge of a quiet village, so we can’t host noisy parties, gatherings or events such as stag or hen weekends, sorry
- Pets? We can accept up to two very well behaved dogs, free of charge, by prior arrangement only. Go to the availability and rates page for more information.
- Parking? There is ample space for 8-10 cars: 6-7 close to Old Bell House and Lake House and 2-3 next to The Lodge
- Availability? See our availability and rates. We recommend contacting us to ensure we meet all your requirements, particularly for larger groups
- Contact us? Enquire at: 01766 762307, 07766 042386 or email
Find us: For satnav, use the post code LL41 4LL, or simply put ‘Plas Blaenddol’ into Google maps